Part-Time Arabic Teacher
ABOUT FLUENT CITY
Fluent City is one of the fastest growing language companies in the country. We offer online, in-person and blended learning options across 11 languages and 4 cities for both consumers and organizations.
Our immersive, skill-based language learning style emphasises speaking over reading and writing. Our learners have the real-world practice and confidence they need to communicate in any situation: in the home, workplace, or over drinks in the bar. This sets us apart from apps, textbooks, and other traditional learning methods.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
- You are a super passionate expert of the Arabic language who is deeply excited about helping others learn to speak Arabic in a practical, real-world context.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as an interest in actively cultivating and participating in a vibrant community of language learners both in and outside of the classroom.
- Teaching experience is a must, whether language teaching or another subject.
- You do not need a license or certification to teach with us.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work and live in the U.S.
As an Arabic Instructor, you will be responsible for teaching our students in either a group class or private lesson setting. While group classes always take place onsite at one of our locations, private lessons may take place in a cafe, library, or our clients' offices. You will be expected to teach using a communicative method, conducting a conversation-based learning experience that centers around learning outcomes that your students can immediately apply to their lives.
New teachers can expect to teach 2 - 4 nights per week to start, pending your availability. Teachers who demonstrate a strong performance during their first classes will be offered additional opportunities in private lessons and more.
$25 per hour + bonus opportunities
- Free language classes
- Best-in-class training and professional development
- Opportunities for career growth within the fastest-growing language school in the country
- Collaborative work environment with a vibrant community of innovative language instructors