Online Spanish Instructor - Remote
This Job is For: All-star instructors. We're looking for super passionate language experts interested in enriching work they can do from home.
Schedule: Your choice. Opt in to the time slots that best fit your schedule (as many as you like) and work from anywhere!
Work Satisfaction Potential: Super high. Join our dynamic community of 200+ instructors and 30,000+ students and help people reach their language goals.
Sound like this was written for you? Apply today to get started!
WHO IS FLUENT CITY?
Founded in 2011, Fluent City is an innovative language training organization, offering instruction to individuals, groups, and businesses in 11 different languages. Fluent City’s online tools, contemporary curriculum and focus on driving real-world outcomes rather than academic knowledge has made it one of the fastest-growing language companies in the world.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As an Online Spanish Instructor, you will teach students remotely using a communicative method, leveraging your creativity to maintain high levels of motivation with all students. New instructors should expect to service anywhere from 5 - 10 students per month.
- Opt in and maintain consistent availability to teach individual learners online
- Come to lessons prepared with relevant materials personalized to your students’ needs and interests
- Log all lessons, assignments and student progress
- Share student updates and progress reports with Fluent City staff
- Deliver exceptional learning experiences and outcomes for all students
- Monitor and encourage student activity, motivation and progress
- Communicate in clear, timely and service-oriented manner with all students and Fluent City team members
- Maintain excellent professionalism, strong organization skills and high attention to detail
MUST HAVES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid work authorization to work legally in the United States today
- Computer, webcam and microphone with reliable high-speed internet connection
- Comfort and proficiency with technology and eagerness to experiment with new tools
- Enthusiastic, open-minded, can-do attitude
- 1-2 years online teaching experience
- Required 3-month service contract
- Availability in one or more of the following time slots (all listed in Eastern Standard Time):
- Weekday mornings (6AM - 12PM EST)
- Weekday afternoons (12PM - 6PM EST)
- Weekday evenings (6PM - 12AM EST)
- Weekend mornings (8AM - 12PM EST)
- Weekend afternoons (12PM - 6PM EST)
- Weekend evenings (6PM - 12AM EST)
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Growth opportunities within the fastest-growing language school in the U.S.
- Collaborative national network of language enthusiasts and mentors
- $20/session (all sessions are 1 hour in length)